Summer Camp Document
- A valid Passport (at least 6 months before it expires)
- Insurance card
- Your camp contract
- Your travel itinerary printed
Summer Camp clothes
Spain from March to October is very pleasant, specially in July and August where we have temperatures up to 30 degrees so pack only summer clothes:
- Shorts (We recommend 7 as 7 days has the week)
- T-shirts (Don’t forget your FUNNYCAMPS tee)
- Hoodies/Jumpers ( 1 or 2 for the cooler nights)
- A raincoat.
- Bathing suits (this is absolutely mandatory, take at least 3)
- Leggings or Loggers
- 2 Pyjamas
- Shoes (take 2 confortable)
- 4/5 Tops: shirts/t-shirts
- 3/4 Bottoms: denim shorts, patterned shorts, skirts etc.
- 1/2 Pair of jeans
- 1 smart dress – formal wear for the leaving party at the end of camp.
- Your computer/ipad
- Accessories (sunglasses, sun-cream, hat, waterproof watch)
- REMEMBER! Bring a plug, in Spain we have different sockets.
Camps usually do a staff trip to the local Market during the first days, so don’t waste your luggage allowance taking huge bottles of shampoo etc! Toiletries are pretty cheap over there too and come in HUGE sizes. Pack little bottles of shampoo and body wash for the first week and then buy the rest while you’re there.